Sales or Accounts Receivable
- Analyse your sales like never before – by customer, item, Item group, region, sales employee and more …
- Compare sales performance across time periods – this week vs. last week, this month vs. last month, this year vs. last year, and more …
- Get ready analyses for revenue growth by customer, item, item group, region , sales employee and more …
- Drive collections by analysing the Top N outstanding and Sales vs. Receipts to focus on the right customers.
- Concentrate on your most active and inactive customers by analysing sales by revenue, quantities and number of invoices across time periods.
- Measure customer credit terms and payment performance with a comprehensive Day Sales Outstanding (DSO) analysis.
- Analyse your order processing efficiency by looking into the facts for orders vs. deliveries.
- Track and analyse your complete sales cycles in one pivot grid.
Purchasing or Accounts Payable
- Improve purchasing efficiency by getting ready analysis – when did I last buy this item, who were the suppliers, what were the rates.
- Analyse the purchase by grouping the vendor, Country, Region, item, and more …
- Easy analyses on a single click of your complete purchase cycles along with the purchasing volume from the vendors.
- Analyse your top N items and vendors along with their Groups.
- Get the status of an item in terms of quantity i.e., ordered quantity vs. received quantity, and more through a single report.
- Consolidate branch and purchase office information on the fly – get consolidated balance’s purchase.
- Improve efficiency of inventory management by getting the details of current stock and commitments.
- Control your inventory by slow and non-moving inventory analysis, inventory holding comparison across time periods, and more …
- Consolidate warehouse information on the fly – get consolidated balance quantities of items across multiple companies.
- Track and analyse your complete inventory transactions in one single view with different dimensions.
- Analyse your complete char of accounts by the details from all your GL accounts in one view.
- Get graphical picture of your profit and loss statement and compare it across multiple companies.
- Get the comprehensive analysis of the customer receivables by Time, Variation, Location, Sales Employee, and Customer itself.
- Graphical chart of all documents’ count and value summary in one view for the day to day transactions.
- A never before report, Journal Report, which shows you the various financial transaction details at one place.